Who Can Get A Title Loan In Tennessee?
Anybody who owns a vehicle can get a title loan in Tennessee! The requirements are purposefully easy to meet, so those in need of emergency funding can get them. And no, a great credit score isn't needed. In fact, we only run soft checks, so your credit score won't be affected when applying for a loan with us.
In this article, we discuss who qualifies for a title loan and how you can get one if you meet the approval requirements.
Who Qualifies For A Title Loan In Tennessee?
Are you the outright owner of a car, truck, or van? If so, you can qualify for a Tennessee title loan — yes, it's really that simple.
Here at Tennessee Title Loans, Inc., we use your vehicle to determine the amount of money you qualify for (between $300 and $2,500). Therefore, you don't need a fantastic credit score to qualify. To gain approval, you must have the following things:
- Valid (i.e., in date) state-issued photo ID — We recommend using your driver's license which will confirm your identity and verify your legal age.
- Lien-free vehicle title — A lien-free vehicle title is sometimes called a clear title. It proves you own the car outright and don't owe any money in terms of outstanding judgments or liens against the vehicle. You don’t qualify if you have a different kind of car title.
- Vehicle — Your vehicle determines the amount we can lend. The more it's worth, the more likely you'll become qualified for the highest Tennessee title loan.
Who Can Get A Title Loan In Tennessee?
Almost anybody with the above documents can qualify for a Tennessee title loan. But specifically, the following groups can receive a title loan in this state:
1. Those With Bad Credit
Title loans are made with bad-credit borrowers in mind, allowing those with less-than-average ratings to access emergency money. We use other parameters to approve your application (e.g., your car, truck, or van) instead. So, don’t worry too much about your credit score; we work with a range of financial backgrounds.
Note: According to the FICO Score system, a rating between 300 and 579 is considered poor, while the VantageScore 3.0 system says 300 to 499 is very poor and between 500 and 600 is poor.
2. Tennessee Residents
You need to live somewhat close to one of our stores, so being a Tennessee resident is key.
3. Those Over 18 Years Old
As per state laws and regulations, you must be at least 18 years old to get a title loan. Thanks to the minimal requirements, almost everybody fitting in this group can gain approval.
4. Unemployed Workers
You can even receive title loans if you aren’t employed! The reason for that is that a title loan is a secured form of lending where your car title serves as collateral. When you get a title loan, a lien is placed on your title, and when you pay off the borrowed amount, the lien is removed, and the car ownership officially returns to you. This doesn’t mean, though, that your car will be confiscated. You can continue driving it as usual while paying off the loan.
How You Can Get A Title Loan In Tennessee
If you meet the approval requirements, getting a title loan in Tennessee is straightforward, especially when you follow our step-by-step process below:
- First, fill out the online form found on this website.
- Wait for one of our loan associates from your closest Tennessee Title Loans, Inc. storefront to get in touch. They'll tell you about the process, ensure you have the required items, and answer any questions. At this stage, you decide whether to meet at your local branch or a more convenient location (like your home or workplace).
- Wherever you decide to meet, head there with the necessary documents and your car.
- Sit with one of the loan representatives who will verify your information and determine whether you qualify for approval by assessing the value of your vehicle.
- If you are happy with the loan amount we offer, sign the paperwork in the required boxes and ensure you ask any final questions.
- Lastly, you will get the money you need on the same or the following bank business day.
Submit Your Title Loan In Tennessee Inquiry Today!
Do you meet the approval requirements? If so, fill out our simple inquiry form now to get Tennessee quick cash to fund your emergency. Our team representatives will gladly assist you with your request and answer all your questions. Contact us today for more information!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.