Need Holiday Cash Now? Here’s Where You Can Find It
December 2, 2020 | Mason Roberts
Seemingly more than ever, many Americans – either unemployed or underemployed due to the pandemic – are concerned about the holiday season from a financial perspective. The costs of gift shopping, decorations, food, or maybe even travel to see relatives add up and generate a great deal of anxiety entering the new year. This is further exacerbated by the number of people who live each month paycheck-to-paycheck.
What can a person do if they need holiday cash now? Read on for options to earn a modest income in the weeks ahead – or even to just go online to get a financial cushion quickly. We’ll also cover how you can secure fast cash in the event of an emergency through title loans online.
Seasonal Or Part Time Work or Gigs
We’re in what some call the “Gig Economy” when more people than ever find and perform side work, or even make careers one project at a time. Simply use a search engine to look for “part-time,” “seasonal” or “contract” work, and follow leads. There are several reputable website services or mobile apps to tap for assistance.
Perhaps too often overlooked in this realm is Craigslist, which constantly lists gigs in your area. However, if you seek online/remote work, it doesn’t matter where the gig is in terms of your location. You can live in Hawaii and make money working with a client based on the East Coast.
Additionally, don’t underestimate seasonal work. Most retailers desperately seek help during the busy holiday season. There are many special events in the last 6 weeks of the year, for fast payment over a weekend, for instance. Working a few hours a week at an ongoing holiday-themed event is not as hard as you may think – and you might even enjoy the experience.
De-Clutter and Sell Stuff
As you dig through the garage or storage space to pull out holiday decorations, look around and consider what you absolutely must keep, and what can go for a few bucks. Nowadays there is a myriad of online options to sell items for cash quickly, including Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, Etsy, OfferUp, and LetGo. And don’t forget the more established standbys: Amazon and eBay.
With just a few smart-phone camera images and a little time writing online ads, and including at the end of the ad that it’s “cash-only, pickup only,” you can generate cash and avoid the hassle of wrapping and shipping items.
Consider What You Own: Car Title Loans In An Emergency
If you own a car or a high-end motorcycle, you have an advantage over those who don’t in terms of surviving the holidays financially. Tennessee title loans online can be fast and relatively easy to secure, with monthly payment plans available to spread the pain over time and ease anxiety through the start of the new year.
A car title loan, Tennessee is simply a loan using the vehicle you own as collateral. It works like loans against the deed of an owned home – but for lower amounts generally aimed at emergencies such as low cash flow post-holidays. The pros of auto title loans are significant:
- Quick Cash. Probably the most popular benefit is how quickly you can get the needed cash. Generally, you just fill out an application, allow for your car to be inspected, and then get loan money in a timelier manner than other types of loans. You don’t have to get a loan for the entire value of the car, either. Order what you think you might need (retail experts say the average American will spend nearly $1,000 for the holiday season, for instance) to bridge your financial gap in January and February.
- All Credit Is Welcome. We welcome all credit scores when you’re applying for a title loan because we understand that financial relief shouldn’t be dependent on your financial past.
- You Retain Your Vehicle. Nothing changes in terms of continuing to use and enjoy your car or motorcycle. Your vehicle is just a guarantee on the loan; make payments and life continues as usual.
Getting A Title Loan
When it comes to getting a title loan, the process is easy and straightforward. Here’s a step-by-step breakdown of what the process looks like:
- You being by filling out a short form found online.
- Submitting that will allow a representative to contact you to cover the next steps and inform you of what titles you’ll need to bring with you, which includes: your driver’s license, the title to your vehicle, and your vehicle for inspection.
- You’ll meet with a representative to have your vehicle inspected which will determine the value of your loan.
- You’ll find out how much you’ll receive and fill out some paperwork to have the money issued to you shortly after being approved.
Many options exist to get holiday cash immediately, ranging from working part-time or selling stuff for a modest income, or tackling all projected holiday spending in one bite with a title loan. If you are anxious about financial challenges in the weeks and months ahead, take action now and begin to protect your financial peace of mind long-term. Apply for title loans near me today.