5 Reasons Why a Title Loan Can Help in an Emergency
If you struggle making ends meet with your finances, taking out a title loan in an emergency may be one of the possible solutions for you. With a title loan, an emergency becomes less frightening, and it’s significance reduces.
Life is whimsical, and its unpredictability amazes. Sometimes it brings positive changes making us enjoy and feel happy, while oftentimes it turns its back on us making us struggle physically, emotionally, or financially.
If the unexpected has affected your finances, then even minor expenses can cause a major stress, especially when you don’t know where to get extra money. Plus, COVID-19 hasn’t made things any easier, and it might be one of the main reasons for your current financial hardship. Title loans let you solve the problem now, before it gets bigger causing more long-term negative consequences in the future.
Why Getting a Title Loan in an Emergency Is a Possible Option
Title loans are an option in times when you need quick emergency cash and have no time for a long approval process. So, let’s consider the reasons why getting a title loan in emergencies is a possible option for you:
- Longer repayment terms: Even though a title loan is considered a short-term loan, you may receive more time to pay it off in contrast to other loan types.
- Flexible repayment options: You can get affordable payment options that don’t make you stress each month.
- Quick emergency cash: In times when upcoming due dates put you under pressure, you may need quick financial support. You can get cash within 24 hours with title loans. Emergency won’t wait till the bank is checking why your credit score is low. And that’s probably the most important reason why a title loan in an emergency is worth of your consideration.
Now that we’ve discussed the advantages of title loans for emergency cases, let’s talk about applying for one with Tennessee Title Loans, Inc. Below, you’ll find the reasons why you’ll never regret that you’ve chosen this particular company to deal with.
1. Title Process is Simple and Straightforward
Here’s what the process looks like:
- You fill out an online form located on the top left of our website.
- A loan representative calls you via phone to ask questions, answer yours, let you know of the documents you need to gather, and schedule an appointment in one of Tennessee Title Loans locations.
- You go to that location with the required items.
- A store associate reviews your documents, makes you sign more papers, and gives you cash.
The entire process can take as little as 30 minutes of your time!
2. Your Credit Score Doesn’t Disqualify You from Being Approved
In contrast to traditional bank loans, you can apply and get approval for a title loan at Tennessee Title Loans, even if your credit is bad (or nonexistent altogether!) without fear that you’ll get denial.
3. Your Personal Information is Kept Confidential
Nobody likes to be bothered, and there are companies that practice selling their customers’ personal information to the 3rd parties. These parties can start bugging them with promotional campaigns and other unnecessary stuff.
Another scenario is when a customer shares his/her personal information with a company, and the company shares it with credit bureaus. As a result, it starts affecting the customer’s credit. It’s a whole different story with Tennessee Title Loans, Inc. We keep your information confidential and do not report the information to any credit bureaus, so the loan won’t influence your credit history at all.
4. All Types of Income are Accommodated
When applying for a title loan in emergency situations, the last thing you want to hear is that you’ve been denied the loan due to an unsatisfactory income stream.
You don’t need to worry about it when applying for a title loan at Tennessee Title Loans. We accept and accommodate any type of income and will do our best to come up with a payoff schedule that is comfortable for you.
5. Same Day Cash
Emergency title loans are great when you are in urgent need to pay for sudden unforeseen expenses. The whole application-approval process lasts on average somewhere between 30 and 40 minutes, as long as the required items are in order. And when approved, you get the cash the same day, allowing you to handle your emergency immediately.
What You Need to Have Ready
There are only a few things you need to gather before you visit the store and meet with the verification agent to finalize the application process. Here’s the list of required items for title loans to get your Tennessee quick cash:
- Your car;
- Proof of income;
- Your car title – must be lien-free and in your name;
- Your government-issued ID to – prove you’re over 18 and the title is in your name.
It is possible to solve immediate financial issues that can’t be postponed, and a title loan can be one of such solutions. When an emergency can’t wait, and your budget is exhausted, don’t hesitate to contact Tennessee Title Loans, Inc. for fast financial relief. Contact us today to see how a title loan can save your day!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.