Are Online Title Loans A Good Idea?
May 21, 2021 | Mason Roberts
If you’re in a financially difficult situation, you might have already considered online title loans to fix it. But a question might be nagging you; is getting a loan a good idea?
There are certain situations when getting a loan is the optimal option, but it should never be your preferred course of action. Let us break it down.
When Should You Consider Applying For Online Title Loans
Title loans are one of the most accessible, easy-to-apply, and fast loans out there. This makes them one of the most optimal options if you’re dealing with an emergency and need money on short notice.
That said, if there’s a chance you could handle the situation without adding to your existing financial obligations, you should definitely explore those options first.
Debt can be used to your advantage if used right. It can also put you in a hole if you’re rushing about it. So, here’s how to determine if you need a loan to handle your present money problem. Ask yourself the following questions:
- How soon do you need the problem handled? Will it get worse if you postpone dealing with it?
- Will it cost you more to fix the problem in the future if you postpone dealing with it?
If the answer to either of these questions is no, you should try to get the cash together at a more measured pace and without going into debt. You can try and get a side-hustle, work overtime, sell something you don’t need, maybe ask for a salary advance, before you go and apply for online title loans.
But if the answer to either of these questions is yes, then your priority should be handling the problem as soon as possible. When you’re dealing with a time-sensitive emergency, a title loan is an option worth considering. Applying for one at Carolina Title Loans, Inc. gives you access to streamlined and quick Knoxville title loans.
Examples of Situations You Might Need Online Title Loans
Here are some examples of situations that would warrant getting a title loan:
- Medical expenses – health should always be your biggest priority. If you can’t cover doctor’s visit, medication, or treatment out of pocket, getting a loan to cover them would be preferable over postponing treatment and endangering your health.
- Vet expenses – your pet’s treatment bills, unfortunately, have all the chances of running into hundreds of dollars, especially if you don’t have pet insurance. And their health is just as important as yours.
- House repairs and maintenance – if you need a handyman, plumber, locksmith, electrician, etc. and don’t have a fund to cover the bill, getting a loan could be a better option than to risk the problem escalating.
- Car repairs and maintenance – again, if your car is having problems, you might be risking your safety. Unless you can let the car sit in the garage, a loan would be worth looking into.
Qualifying for Online Title Loans
While online title loans are possibly the easiest loans to get approved for, you do need to prove you satisfy two qualifying requirements to be eligible.
You must be of legal age (18+) and outright own your car. And you need documents to prove both requirements.
- A state-issued ID or driver’s license to verify your identity and age.
- Your car to act as collateral, with its value determining the maximum loan amount you qualify for.
- The car’s lien-free title in your name as proof that you outright own your car, with no outstanding financial obligations against the title.
Can I Qualify for Online Title Loans If My Credit Is Bad?
Yes, you can.
All credit types are welcome and have a chance to get you approved for online title loans at Carolina Title Loans, Inc. This means you may get approved for the title loan regardless of your credit situation – even if you have no credit at all.
Can I Qualify for Online Title Loans If I’m Unemployed?
Yes, you can.
You don’t need to be employed to qualify for online title loans. At Carolina Title Loans, Inc. we will accommodate any type of income you might have. If you don’t have a regular income, you can use benefits or compensation, or even savings to pay the loan off.
(You can ask the loan representative about your options).
How to Get Knoxville Title Loans Near Me
One of the attributes that make online title loans such good fit for emergencies is that it eliminates the need for an in-store visit to start the application.
Tennessee Title Loans, Inc. has locations across the state. If you need to apply for Knoxville title loans, you can just fill out the online form on the website and the loan representative from the nearest location will contact you.
TIP: The form won’t take long to process so keep the phone nearby to answer the representative’s call.
The loan representative will provide further instructions and schedule an appointment for you.
Take the required items (your state-issued ID/driver’s license, the car, the car’s lien-free title) to the meeting. The loan representative will assess everything and determine if you qualify for the loan and how much cash you qualify for, based on the value of your car.
When you Need Money The Most, Tennessee Title Loans Is Here for You
When you apply for a loan with us, you go through a quick process and if approved, you’ll finish up the paperwork the same day and get your money before the end of the day in most cases.
Typically, the entire procedure of getting Knoxville title loans takes less than an hour! If you have a need for quick cash, contact us today and get the process started.