6 Reasons to Get Flex Loans in Knoxville, TN
February 17, 2021 | Louis Tully
Emergencies happen. The roof might be leaking after a storm and need immediate patching. You might have emergency medical expenses or, god forbid, have to travel for a funeral. You need a solution to get you cash fast but a ‘blanket’ payday loan might not cut it if you aren’t sure how much you will need. Flex loans in Knoxville TN might be the option for you.
A flex loan is essentially a line of credit that you can borrow against for when you need cash but you are not sure how much you’ll require.
Let’s talk about Tennessee Title Loans and flex loans in Knoxville, TN so that you can see if a flex loan might be a perfect fit for you!
What Is a Flex Loan?
A flex loan, also known as a ‘line of credit’ loan is a specialized loan for up to $4000 total. It is designed as a range, rather than a fixed amount, so that you can draw on it as you need it. When you are getting repairs done or emergency travel, you never know how much the final bill is going to be. For many, that means that flex loan is just what the doctor ordered.
Reasons for Getting Flex Loans in Knoxville, TN
So, let’s take a look at some of the reasons for taking out a Knoxville flex loan with Tennessee Title Loans, Inc.
1. You Take out Only What You Need as You Need It
While you might have gotten uncomfortable at that $4000 cap, the thing about a flex loan is that you don’t have to borrow the full amount. It’s just a range, much like having a debit or credit card with a pre-approved amount of credit. You can take exactly what you need out of this to deal with your emergency cash needs.
2. You Pay Interest Only on What You Borrow
Your interest rate doesn’t apply for the full amount that you are approved for, but rather only for what you borrow. So, if you have been approved for a $4000 flex loan and you only end up using $500 then you’ll only pay interest on the $500.
This is a godsend for emergencies, as it’s hard to say exactly how much you will need sometimes and you don’t want to have to apply for another loan. Flex loans give you the flexibility that you need to meet life’s little surprises so that you can get them dealt with and behind you as soon and as efficiently as possible.
3. Bad Credit or No Credit Is Okay
One of the coolest reasons to get flex loans in Knoxville with Tennessee Title Loans, Inc. is that bad credit or no credit does not necessarily mean a denial. Our Loan Representatives evaluate each and every application and will do their best to help make sure that you get approved.
4. You Can Find out If You've Been Approved Today
The application and approval process is very fast, as it roughly takes as little as 30 minutes! That means you don’t have to spend a lot of time putting together your paperwork. You can fill out your application and find out if you have been approved TODAY, and that also includes getting access to your cash.
With a very minimal investment of your time you can find out if you are approved for a Tennessee Title Loans flex loan. Why not fill out an application and see?
5. Filling out Your Application Is a Breeze
Our application process here at Tennessee Title Loans is a piece of cake. In order to apply for your flex loan, you’ll just need to follow these simple steps:
- Fill out our online application on our Home Page.
- Be ready to answer your phone quickly when one of our Loan Representatives gives you a call to discuss your flex loan options and schedule a meeting at the location nearest to you.
- Bring the following Government issues photo ID, such as a State ID, Passport, or Driver’s license, proof of income such as a recent check stub and/or monthly bank statement, your vehicle and the title in your name.
- After verifying your documents and inspecting your vehicle, a representative will walk you through the final steps of the approval process, including the simple paperwork.
- If you’re approved, you’ll get cash the same day.
6. The Final Requirements to Help Hasten Your Approval Process
Other than these documents, you must be at least 18 years of age to apply and in case the vehicle title portion worries you, keep in mind that this helps to increase your approval chances by acting as a guarantee. You can still use your vehicle while you are repaying your loan, so you’ll still be able to get to work and to run your errands.
The process is quick, easy, and above all it is FLEXIBLE to your needs. So if you have an emergency that needs to be dealt with, but you aren’t sure just exactly how much you’ll need to borrow to make things right then consider flex loans in Knoxville, TN with Tennessee Title Loans, Inc.
You can get just the cash that you need and have access to a little more, just in case!