How It Works To Apply For Flex Loans In Cookeville, TN
Flex loans in Cookeville, TN, can be an option when your financial resources are limited, and you’re staring down the barrel of a financial emergency. Here’s how the application process works with Tennessee Title Loans, Inc.
Complete our online form on the website and wait for a loan representative to contact you. After the call, bring your ID, proof of income, lien-free title, and vehicle to the store, and the representative will walk you through the rest of the process.
Getting flex loans in Cookeville, TN, isn’t as difficult as you might imagine, and they can be a big help in rough times when you have few other options to consider. Here, we’ll cover everything you need to know about flex loans and how to apply with certainty to get a loan as soon as today!
How Do Flex Loans Work In Cookeville, TN?
Flex loans allow you to withdraw money from what is, in essence, a line of credit that gives you access to on-demand capital. You can withdraw up to your limit over a period of time — as little or as much as you need — and you only pay interest on the amount you withdraw.
You have complete autonomy over when you borrow money, pay it back, and borrow again, assuming you stick to the payment schedule outlined on time and fully; moreover, you can take out a line of credit even if you have a title loan with us, although you should carefully consider your financial resources to make sure you can handle both payments.
How To Apply For A Flex Loan
To apply for flex loans in Cookeville, TN, you will need the following:
- Driver’s License or State Issued ID – Identification confirms you are of legal age to take out the loan.
- Lien-Free Title to Your Vehicle – Liens on your vehicle are a nonstarter; pay off your lienholder if applicable before applying.
- Your Vehicle for Inspection – Title and flex loans require in-person inspection. When you head to the store, bring the vehicle and the title you used to secure the loan.
- Proof of Income (Most Recent Pay Stub) – In addition to the value of your car, your ability to repay the loan will be considered before you are approved.
The Flex Loan Process
To get started, complete the quick online form on our website to take out one of our loans. Doing so will put you in touch with a loan representative from the closet Tennessee Title Loans, Inc. location that will go through the rest of the process with you. Feel free to ask any questions you have at this time. Once they’ve reviewed your information and explained how the line of credit works, you’ll head to the store.
Bring your required items to the store for inspection. A representative will review them to determine if you qualify for the loan. Your vehicle will be inspected, and its value will be determined based on a nationally recognized pricing scale.
After that, you’ll complete some simple paperwork, the final step in the approval process. If approved for one of our flex loans, you’ll get the money you need that same day or the following business day.
Practical Tips Before You Apply
Before you take out a flex loan, it’s worth considering the following:
- Your need – Loans aren’t sensible for frivolous purchases, only for emergencies, so make sure you have ample reason for taking out a line of credit.
- Your required items – Make sure you’ve got all your items on hand when you head to the store so there are no hiccups in the process.
- Your loan amount – Remember, anything you take out on the line of credit must be repaid before you can borrow more, so only borrow what you need for an emergency and what you can repay.
- Your pressing questions – If there’s anything about our flex loans in Cookeville, TN, that you don’t understand, you can always call us, use the live chat feature, or ask an agent in person to clarify for you.
Take Out Your Flex Loan Today!
Tennessee Title Loans, Inc. offers flex loans in Cookeville, TN, for emergencies that allow you to choose what you borrow, only paying interest on that borrowed amount.
As long as you’ve got sufficient income to repay the loan and a car to use as collateral, you can apply. Emergencies and unplanned expenses can crop up out of nowhere, leaving you reeling from a short-term financial solution.
Don’t be caught unawares. Consider using our online form to get started on your loan application today!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.