Advice for Applying for a Flex Loan in Hendersonville, TN
Applying for a flex loan in Hendersonville, TN, is wonderfully simple. Regardless, it can be intimidating if you haven't tried to do it before. However, it becomes far less scary by ensuring you meet the requirements, understanding the application process before starting, and justifying the reason for the loan.
In the following sections, we'll divulge our top seven tips and tricks for applying for a flex loan.
7 Top Tips For Applying For A Flex Loan In Hendersonville, TN
1. Ensure You Meet The Requirements
Firstly, you won't get very far if you don't meet the requirements. Unlike traditional bank loans, you won't have to search high and low for hard-to-reach documents. Instead, you just need:
- State-issued photo identification — We use this to confirm you're at least 18 years of age. Your driving license is easiest here, but you can also use:
- Military ID card
- Military dependent ID card
- Student ID card
- Passport or passport card
- Proof of income — We need your most recent pay slip to establish affordability.
- Vehicle — Your vehicle (car, truck, or van) is used as collateral, allowing us to lend money, regardless of your credit score.
- Lien-free vehicle title — We use this to prove you have zero outstanding judgments or debts placed against your vehicle. However, you can still get a line of credit if you already have a title loan from us.
2. Gather Your Documents Beforehand
The idea of a flex loan in Hendersonville is fast funding. So, we suggest getting everything together before beginning. Otherwise, you might unwittingly delay the process, preventing you from funding your emergency.
3. Justify The Reason For Needing The Flex Loan
Speaking of emergencies, you must have a reason for getting a flex loan. Even though we don't ask you to prove why you're seeking funding, we only recommend committing to a new financial obligation if you direly need the money.
Our customers tend to use flex loans for the following situations:
- Paying higher-than-expected medical bills
- Paying entirely unexpected medical bills
- Funding utility payments to avoid late fees
- Avoiding missed rent or mortgage payments
- Paying vet bills
- Making emergency vehicle or home repairs
Essentially, you can justify getting a line of credit if you don't have time to wait for other payment options, or the situation would worsen if left unpaid.
4. Understand Your Budget
Although you might qualify for the maximum loan amount ($4,000 with our flex loans), consider whether you can truly afford to repay it.
Sometimes, borrowing up to your limit will do you more harm than good. Review your finances before signing any loan documents to ensure you can comfortably afford the repayments.
5. Do Your Research
When it comes to monetary obligations, you shouldn't make decisions lightly. Spend time researching the market and exploring the plethora of options available to help fund your situation.
Throughout your research, you'll learn the basics of borrowing and whether a flex loan is a suitable form of credit for the task.
On top of that, decide whether you're eligible before applying. Depending on the type of loan, your potential lender may run hard inquiries, which negatively affect your credit score.
6. Make Sure You're Accurate On Your Application
As we've mentioned before, flex loans are for fast funding. However, you can slow the process exponentially if you fail to provide accurate information on your initial request form.
While the chances of this are slim (after all, we only require basic information), it's still worth slowing down and re-checking your answers. That way, you can submit the form with complete confidence that we won't find any discrepancies, allowing your flex loan application to go off without a hitch.
7. Know The Process Like The Back Of Your Hand
Finally, you can't apply for a flex loan in Hendersonville, TN, without knowing the process inside and out. Luckily, it's wonderfully straightforward; simply follow the six steps below:
- Complete the online inquiry form found on this website.
- Wait for one of our friendly loan representatives from your closest Tennessee Title Loans, Inc. location to give you a call. They'll tell you about the process, answer questions, and ensure you have the correct documents.
- Head to your local Tennessee Title Loans, Inc. branch with your paperwork.
- Upon your arrival, the loan associate will verify your documents and assess your vehicle to establish the amount of money you qualify for.
- Provided you gain approval, you'll complete the final paperwork. We simply ask for your signature.
- Finally, you get the money on the same or the following business day.
Get A Flex Loan In Hendersonville Today!
Whether you're trying to fund medical bills, need to fix a leaky roof, or have another financial emergency, flex loans are always an option. Get yours in Hendersonville, TN, right now by using our secure online inquiry form. One of our loan associates will be happy to help!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.