What To Know About Applying For Flex Loans In Tennessee
There are a few things you should know before you apply for flex loans in Tennessee. Take a brief look at the top five points below:
- All credit is welcome
- There isn't a long list of requirements
- You can use them for anything
- You can borrow up to $4,000
- There are locations all across the state
In the following sections, we'll dive deeper into each of the above and even give you a step-by-step tutorial on how to get these loans from us at Tennessee Title Loans, Inc.
Top 5 Things To Know About Applying For Flex Loans In Tennessee
Otherwise known as line-of-credit loans, flex loans in Tennessee are relatively easy to get. However, you should keep the following five things in mind before jumping into the process:
1. All Credit Is Welcome
If you have ever tried to apply for a traditional loan, you will know that you often need to have an almost perfect credit score. Thankfully, that isn't the case with flex loans in Tennessee. We accept all credit situations. You do not need to have a great or even good credit score to access a flex loan with us.
2. There Isn't a Long List of Requirements
Banks love to supply you with a lengthy list of requirements you must meet before gaining approval for traditional loans. Therefore, you'll be pleased to know that there are only four things you need in order to be eligible for a flex loan. The items are as follows:
- Proof of income
- Driver's license or another state-issued photographic identification
- Lien-free title to your vehicle
Your vehicle's lien-free (sometimes called clear) title must be in your name. But don't panic if it isn't. Go to your nearest DMV office to request a transfer. Once it's complete, you can start the line of credit application process with Tennessee Title Loans, Inc.
3. You Can Use Them For Anything
There isn't a limit on what you can use a flex loan in Tennessee for. With that said, we strongly suggest saving them for one-off emergencies only. They aren't to be utilized for solving long-term financial issues or buying frivolous items.
To give you an idea of the types of situations that justify flex loans, take a gander at the list below:
- Paying medical bills
- Funding emergency home repairs
- Paying overdue bills to avoid late fees
- Funding urgent travel costs
Essentially, if the situation would worsen if left unpaid and you can't find the funds from elsewhere, then a line of credit loan may be the correct course of action.
4. You Can Borrow Up To $4,000
With our flex loans, you can borrow a maximum of $4,000 to fund your emergency. So, provided you don't need more than that, it is an option. You'll be hard-pressed to find another loan type that lets you borrow this much without having an amazing credit score.
5. There Are Locations All Across The State
Here at Tennessee Title Loans, Inc., we have locations across the state, so you'll likely find one close by. We recommend using our handy store locator on this website to make finding your nearest storefront quick and easy.
Our Flex Loans In Tennessee Process
Now that you are armed with everything you need to know about applying for flex loans in Tennessee, it's time to take a look at our specific process.
Just follow the five steps below, and you'll get your flex loan in no time at all:
- Complete the online form found on our home page. It should only take five minutes or so.
- Wait for one of our loan representatives to get in touch; you'll need to have your phone nearby. They'll discuss the process, answer your questions, and ensure you have the required documents.
- After the phone call, bring your government-issued photo identification, proof of income, lien-free title, and your vehicle to your preferred Tennessee Title Loans Inc. storefront.
- One of our expert loan representatives will verify your items and inspect your vehicle before walking you through the final steps of the approval process.
- Once you are approved, you will receive the money you need on the same or the very next business day.
Submit Your Flex Loans In Tennessee Inquiry Right Now!
Let's briefly recap what you've learned about flex loans in Tennessee:
- All credit situations are welcome (even less-than-favorable ones).
- You can borrow up to a whopping $4,000.
- The application process is wonderfully easy.
- You can use them for anything (but we recommend utilizing them for emergencies only).
- We have locations across the state, so you're bound to find one near you.
- You don't have to worry about conforming to a long criteria list.
To kickstart the process, simply fill in our online flex loan inquiry form! One of our team members will be happy to help get you the money you need.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.